Barrel Blitz Universal (BBU) is a true evolution in purging made up of a stable, easily clearing polymer and Aquapurge’s proprietary Scrubber Concentrate. It’s three primary uses are; colour changes, material changes and where it truly comes into its own; clearing carbon. Clearing Carbon – by this we mean fully degraded materials and plate-out from concentrated pigments or additives – can either be done in isolation but more importantly every time you use the BBU for colour of material changes.
But it is much more than just that, it will do the following all in one material:
- work effectively from 160°C (320°F) to 370°C (698°F)
- easily cleaned out by any material – clear ones as well – (no milky mouldings)
- can be used as a strip-down material (ask us for instructions)
- above average colour and material change ability
- effective for much higher temperature materials if reduced to 370°C (698°F) while purging