Introducing The MeltTempPress© System
The MeltTempPress© System enables you to Measure the Melt Temperature, Density and total Energy expended within the melt stream and the mold cavity! The resultant MeltTempPress© readout is used to monitor and or control your process.
The Melt Temp Press © System Includes:
- 4s-Temp Unit video recorder-indicator, bench mount with handle
- 115 V supply with 10’ cord •Ethernet or USB Communication
- Five Sensors (4 active & 1 spare) with 10’ extensions, male mini connectors
- One Nozzle Compression Fitting •One Nozzle Adapter
- The Plasticating screw, non-return valve and nozzle design is the Heart of a molding machine
- The greatest area for improvement in producing quality Injection Molded Parts relates to Melt Preparation Technology, the Science of preparing the Polymer Melt.
- Plasticating Screw design
- Non-return valve design
- Nozzle Tip design
- In order to prepare the Melt properly one needs to know what the effects of machine controls have on the Polymer. The MeltTempPress© System is the first and only system for Evaluating machine control effects on the Polymer!