SEP Power Operated Shutoff Nozzle
Comparing to the spring operated nozzle, the injection hole of the power operated nozzle can be opened at any time without any pressure lost. Opening and closing of the nozzle is controlled by hydraulic or pneumatic advise. The reliable shut-off system separates the melt flow at a predefined point determined by the process. The control of opening and closing is integrated into the unit and very compact. The position of the lever can be chosen at any position. It can be manipulated also by pole or cable. If the melt pressure exceeds 600 bar, the nozzle opens automatically (safety device). Our system is standard wear protected.All hydraulic actuators with water cooling.
Single Hole Technology
• The melt is led central by the nozzle needle
• Minimal pressure drop
• Optimized heat transport
• Minimal shearing of melt
• Manufactured by few parts, the SE shut-off nozzle offers substantial advantages in the handling
• Easy assembling
• Quick and easy cleaning
• Trouble free production
Shut-Off In The Nozzle Tip
• No sprue, no drooling
• Controlled, clean shut-off of the melt stream
• Reduced cycle times
• Specific adapter for any client.
• The nozzle is always the same and is available from stock.
• Quick change of nozzle
• Shortest delivery time
• Most economic solution
• Fast changeover to various tools and machines
• different tip lengths from stock available
• Different penetration
• Same nozzle tip